Scholarship Program at School of Data Science and Business Intelligence is available for everyone who
A. Belongs to the economically weaker section of our society regardless of their caste/race/gender/nationality/religion.
B. Holds an excellent academic record in their previous educational institute.
Although, our scholarship program offers partial funding support to the student in the form of contribution to the fees. Please read all the given information carefully to apply for our scholarship program:
1. Scholarships can go from 10% up to 40% of the total fees granted based on student’s academic achievements or financial needs.
2. Applicants must apply for a scholarship and upload all relevant supporting documents within 10 days of the last admission date (will be released under University of Mumbai’s guidelines)
3. You will be assessed on your suitability for the scholarships, based on the strength of your applications and your performances in the scholarship selection interview(s) if you are shortlisted.
4. Interviews for the SDBI Scholarships Application will take place within 1-2 weeks after the scholarship application deadline. Please ensure that you are available to attend the interviews in order to be considered for scholarships.
5. Your scholarship application will be withdrawn if you are unable to attend any scheduled scholarship interviews without a valid reason(s).
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Download the SDBI Scholarship form from sdbi.in under Scholarship Tab.
2. Take a print of the form and fill out all the necessary details.
3. Once you have filled out your scholarship form, you are required to send us a confirmation mail to us on email@example.com with the following documents:
- Scholarship Form (with all the necessary details and signature)
- Mark sheets of 10th class, 12th class, College Undergraduate (if applied for Master’s Program)
- Identity proof (Aadhar Card, PAN card, Passport, etc)
- Family income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Admission letter
- Letter Stating the purpose of Scholarship (a letter stating why you desire to attend School of Data Science and Business Intelligence, the reason behind your scholarship application, and your future goals in 500 words approx.)
- Applicant’s photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
4. After we receive your mail with all the above-mentioned documents, you shall be receiving a confirmation mail along with all the necessary details within one week of your application.
5. In case a candidate fails to present all the necessary documents, then SDBI holds the right to disqualify him/her from the scholarship scheme.